Long and healthy, stronger hair is a beauty asset that can totally change your looks. However, not all are blessed with naturally healthy hair and stunted hair growth can be a result of genes, lack of hair care,
Aloe vera is long known for its skin and hair beautifying properties and it can be a great natural remedy to stimulate hair growth! Below is how you can make an overnight hair mask using aloe vera for stimulating hair growth along with its benefits:
- Aloe vera promotes hair growth, moisturizes hair, relieves scalp itching, reduces dandruff and deep conditions them.
- Aloe vera strengthens hair follicles making your hair less prone to hair fall.
- Aloe vera also improves blood circulation in the scalp, thus facilitating hair growth.
- Regular use of this mask strengthens hair follicles, reduces frizz and vanishes hair breakage and also is a great hair growth stimulator.
- Cinnamon in this recipe speeds up cell division and contributes to natural hair growth.
- Cinnamon increases blood circulation and provides the hair with necessary nutrients.
RECIPE FOR DIY ALOE VERA OVERNIGHT HAIR MASK FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Things you need:
- 2 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of organic ceylon cinnamon powder
Note: Increase the quantity of the ingredients according to hair length.
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can either use store bought pure aloe gel or use freshly scooped one.
- Add in cinnamon powder and give the mixture a good mix making sure there are no lumps.
- Once you are done with this, apply the mask all over hair and scalp. Do not worry if your scalp tingles a bit — it shows that the mask is working on the scalp.
- Tie a bun and cover your head with a shower cap.
- Shampoo it off after 10-15 mins.
Aloe vera overnight hair treatment
Hair treatment once or twice in a month is very important to keep your hair strong and fight against all kind of hair issues. Check out one of the best treatment for your hair mentioned below:
How to use?
Mix 1/2 cup Aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoon castor oil to prepare the hair mask. Apply the paste onto your hair, cover the hair with shower cap and go to sleep. Let this sit entire night as this works really great on hair, then in the morning rinse with warm or lukewarm water.
Caution – patch test before use.