It’s completely normal to wake up in the morning with bad breath. Bad breath is caused by the bacteria that keep multiplying in the mouth during the night. What’s more, there is no continuous flow of saliva that is supposed to wash it away because that happens when you are awake.
Bad breath affects people’s self-esteem and makes them feel embarrassed. However, there is a cheap and all-natural solution for this issue.
This remedy will only take you 5 minutes every day and it will make your mouth feel fresh and clean.
Remedy Against Bad Breath
- The juice of 2 lemons
- A cup of warm water
- 1/2 a tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- A spoonful of honey
- A spoonful of baking soda
- Along with the honey and cinnamon add the juice of the lemons into a clean container.
- Then, add the warm water and the baking soda.
- Move the mixture into a bottle and shake it well.
- Use this powerful remedy as mouthwash. With one or 2 tablespoons of itrinse your mouth and doing some gargle.
- Honey and cinnamon are full of various powerful antibacterial properties. Bicarbonate has whitening properties and lemon is the one that will give you a refreshing and clean breath.